Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, July 6, 2009

Blur~~ pening.. @.@

well..this is 2nd blog for today..just now was so happy because thr's no class for today and tomorrow..
but now..I so scare..so worry whether I skip class not..
I really no idea..duno whether I skip not..
so now..I so so scare..but..wat2 do..bad gred den bad lo..
cant worry that much..

btw..my campus..BIGGER than Taman Midah lo..imagine that..
my hostel at west..school at west..aiyoyo..ask me walk..never~~!!
and..my roommates..3 of them aso seniors..
same school..psychology but only1 of them counselling....d others is industry&organization..
my toilet..aiyo..sumbat..
is lik a huge swimming pool..sunway lagoon lidat..or mayb sea for ants and insects..
when we bath..d water just stuck thr..so...
end up I stand between d jamban and bath...to prevent d water increase higher and float take place..
wat else I wana say..I also 4get..cincai le..after all..I got many time spend in this megalab..

No comments: