Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

BadDay

today really a bad bad day..noe why..because..
day b4 this noon I was so happy because I got ptptn..print everything for d saksi sign den submit it and waiting my $$..
den..yday nite..sudenli..eh..how come thr written 2yrs for my course? got prob so hav2 write a form lidat..den can settle rite..mana tau..
d guy told me that I fill in d wrong info..and I hav2 batal it 1st b4 I apply..guess wat info I wrong..
is my course..wonder why from 3yrs it write only 2yrs?? because...I ter-type SARJANA!!!!! ni la..berlagak pandai..my level is only sarjana MUDA..pandai pandai go master when I am stil in degree...omg..
so now..I hav2 batal it and apply again..guess wat..batal it need ard a month to process means..tis sem..no $$ la..grrr..sem2 mayb only can settle everything..hate it..hate it hate it..

no $$..no ptptn..print everything for my ptptn = waste ink, paper, $$$$..and now cant get any $$...aarrgghh...
its very very kesian dy..kinda bad day dy rite..and evenin..1more thing happen!!!!!!
I duno do wat wit d IE8..and duno wats going on..
I cant open my IE anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when I cant open my IE means I cant on9 because I cant login my ID to access...no msn and so on..
d IE icon cant appear..it just..turn to those weird icon when thr's a prog tat cant be support..
so..today is really a bad bad day for me..
no ptptn..no IE...cant on9..imagine that..my life will be so so sucks..
and I am so damn broke now..so pk..never been so pk..and now..d IE..haih..

No comments: