Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Baobao favourite-suprise!!

yday morning which is 3 Feb 2010..
8am..my hp vibrate..
tot it was msg from bell or some1..
but it rily vibrated keep 'zhan-ing' for long time so I get it and saw Peggy
was expeting mayb william instead peggy..I tot hp sot dy lo showin Peggy
I pick up d cal and it rily was Peggy's voice..she shouting ye den william..lol..
den she say 'I zui jor ar'...
walao..so damn early lo...impossible at tat hour because she shud b sleeping!!
and den I heard Leon and MingLeong talkin shouting..walao..
wonder wat these guys doin so damn early in d mornin and all lik high jor..
mingleong said leon rape him den when he wake he din wear any clothes so on..
den leon say mingleong force him to rape him..hahaha..
chee sin gar!!! 3 of them sot jor..
leon&mingleong lepak at peggy house whole nite and they rily no idea why duwan go bac..
d fat ass jux stick on d sofa til nex mornin and even can 'sung' peggy parents go work lo!!
chee sin gar yi ban ye!!!
but I guess this is wat baobao lik2 do!! accept it..hahahaha..

No comments: