Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Just Married


12 Sept 2010
Nikko Hotel
Sunday, 6pm

together here we celebrate Py Ong, our Mrs. Chong, daibou's wedding
wish she live happily ever after


such a beautiful bride


everybody look gorgeous that nite
almost 20ppl from our class.. U6A1
not all attend the dinner

daibou is so lucky and xing fu
because she can marry at this age..
most of us think 'is she pregnant?'
but I can confirm she is not!!!!
because when she wearing those dress those gown u cant see even a fat fat tummy haha

so who next??
I want to keep fit for pretty dress
I want to save money for angpao le..
who next who next haha..

btw, dress that I'm wearing that nite
look nice? long dress..
it doesnt belong to me...haha..
I cant afford it because it is so so exp!!!

and guess what..
I wore that dress to Ampang Oldtown for yc session
everybody there look at me..with weird eyesight..
they must be wondering why wear so kua for yc at Oldtown haha..

wearing such gorgeous long dress to Ampang Oldtown.. =x
can see my fake lashes..I love it so so much!!! haha..so dramatic haha

No comments: