Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, September 12, 2011

Sem 5


12 Sept 2011
start new sem in UMS
now is my 3rd year, sem5..I'm senior now!! hehe

I've change new room, new roommies
I dont like..is ground floor
I hate..everybody pass by my house, can see my room, what I'm doing, what's inside my room
I hate!!!
and my place is super HOT
the fan is so far from my bed
I'm sweating when I sleeping yday nite




no longer can wear this jumpsuit
no longer sitting in car going out like this
even if I got car to go out I wont sit at this seat
driver's seat I will be sitting
no more jumpsuit
only long pants, long sleeve shirt maybe

things had change..
a lot change here
I miss everything..
guess last sem will be my best, most favorite sem of all

No comments: