Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy Wedding

It has been a super long long time my family didnt have any wedding.
My beloved uncle is getting marry, I should say he just got married!!!

Congratulations!!!
When I was still a small small kid, i will get jealous when uncle go dating with his gf haha
Well i was still a kid back then
And now im a big girl, here am i
Wishing all the best and sending all the best regards to both them

Had a great day last saturday, 29 september 2012
The big day for him.
Simple but happy wedding ceremony
Had a great day and night with all my cousins too. Now i miss them

Had dinner at a lousy restaurant. Better not say the name who know next thing i got in trouble haha




No comments: