Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Happy Family -De Green Hut-

Just started my career at Johor Bahru
A shop at Desa Tebrau. De Green Hut our shop name. Its more on a club, a nutrition club.
Well nice place. I dont really think is a shop is more to a second home because all of them are my family more than colleagues, not just working partners.
Here super nice place where I find love, joy and peace because of the design here.
Inside here always blue sky white cloud with green scenery.
From here a lot of health information we can get.
Well we always want to promote health awareness and of course we doing so and support with our nutrition club.
So if you want to know more about health can drop by!!

De Green Hut
No.19-A, Jalan Harmonium 35/1,
Taman Desa Tebrau,
81100 Johor Bahru,
Johor, Malaysia.

Google it find our small heaven or drop by to a comment here if you have any inquiries :-)

No comments: