Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Beauty is a choice, not gifted

I was planning to blog about Penang, and when I browsing for photos
I found out these classic photos.

Looking for me?
Wondering which is the mother? Who is the sister? 
Or there is no sister, only a mother and aunt for his convocation?

Well, that was me with my mom for my younger brother convocation
I was 22 by that time.
My mom look gorgeous, as always
My brother look smart and handsome as he do
Meanwhile, ME, trying to look good with limited dress with that giant body size

you may think, 'This is not giant body size, just a little bit plump' (oh yea, I must wear XL size)
you might guess, that is baby fat (I'm 22, already)
you may say, 'Dont worry, you look cute' (I'm not kid anymore, cute doesnt fit me in)

Mom-Brother-Me (22 years old) -BEFORE-
 There is a verb
Only lazy women, no ugly women

well said!
Beauty is a choice, not gifted, not born with

We can choose to become better, become pretty
There is so many solutions:

PLASTIC SURGERY -too expensive? next!


SLIMMING PILLS -side effect? next!

DIET -I am still hungry, I love food. Next!


EXERCISE - 50 reasons to exercise but 2 reasons to not exercise ~ no time ~lazy

mentioned above are ways that I used to play in my mind always
I tried few ways but it doesnt work effectively. 
and there is always a reason for me to not continue what I been doing.

Lucky to meet a person who beautify me *happy*
I had lost 10kg in total where by reduce my size from XL to M

honestly, lose weight is not easy for a person who love to eat like me!
but with the coaching and motivation, and it seems to be easy
I managed to do it. 
Give myself a time frame, a target
'Lose weight to eat more in future' had been my philosophy now

Thats me early of this year by the age of 25.
I feel wonderful, feel great about everything I wear now
can you see the differences? My arm especially!!!!

This is me after 2years. I am glad I know my coach. Glad I made a wise decision 2years ago.

 It is all because of a changing of Healthy Active Lifestyle
a balanced nutrition is so important for weight management


Are you eating right as it stated? Even if you do, can you make sure your meal is really balanced and complete?
Herbalife nutrition can do so with high technology. 

All of these I learn from my coach
how to take care my daily diet
what is my magic number
and besides from my coach, I learn from nutritionist, I pay to learn

Like I mentioned earlier, lose weight is really not easy, is HARD
therefore, after lose weight the most important and also HARDEST part is MAINTAIN WEIGHT

my secret in this lose weight journey become simple and fun with a coach
the result is also magical with Herbalife Nutrition

This is what I taking for my daily breakfast now
I used this to lose weight and now I'm still using this nutrition to maintain my weight


not because if I stop Herbalife, I will gain weight
is because Herbalife Nutrition is low in calories but high in nutrients
it is not lose weight products, it just a nutrition food. 

Still consuming everyday as a breakfast as it can give me a complete balanced nutrition meal in a minute!
That is really AMAZING especially for people who are so busy and stress with job.
want to know more or if you looking for a coach
whatsapp to +601126265392

Im not ugly but Im not pretty. Our heart define our beauty but human is realistic. Things or people that look better attracts more fans.

 Beauty is a choice
I chose to become better 2 years ago
I chose to be pretty than I used to be
importantly, I chose to be more healthy than I used to be

Everybody have the choice. Be brave, have the courage to change. Start by TODAY, NOW!


No comments: