Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

2015 January&February hobby


is 2015 and everyone will start to write their New Year Resolution
what I want to achieve in 2015 etc
well, I also do the same thing haha but..found out that if I just think and want but didnt really feel so then will be boring..

anyway I want to be more FIT in 2015
because I want to look sexy in clothes so I try a lot
and I started to eat clean than last time
I kinda addicted to prepare my meal
#veronmeal is what I cook for myself

Thanks to Jessica, a pretty who had lost 17kg inspired me and motivate me to start this habit, hobby instead

Start with simple dishes

I just boiled potatoes and celery, grill the brinjal then add in some soy sauce thats it

If you like more creamy and taste more good, add a little bit butter when the potatoes still hot

If you want more protein just add in some chicken breast, either bake it or just grill it. I marinated my chicken breast with some salt, pepper and a little bit of sesame oil. More juicy when I grilled it.


Make your meal more colourful. Celery with tomato also not bad. If you like a little bit sweet can grill the chicken with tomatoes puree..blend the tomatoes, add some ketchup just a little bit, add in some sugar to make tomatoes puree then grill it with chicken breast.
The whole purpose of eat clean is to get a new body transformation story. 
I had lost 10kg and had been maintaining for 2years and since we leading a Healthy Active Lifestyle with Herbalife 24
I really think I have to get a new transformed body

Will try to blog and active more often again because I love to read what I wrote last time
I love to crap everything here
I am so happy to see I have a new hobby and...
I want to share with everyone how well I can cook hahaha!!!

Try to search #veronmeal if you no idea what to cook or looking for some recipes. Pm me to get exact recipe =D

No comments: