Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, May 26, 2008

Sim Yi's Bday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sim Yi..



We celebrated syi's bday at Look Out Point..a very nice place..nice scenery from there..whole KL u can see..is so nice from that angle.^^ We went to Gasoline for dinner.

That day got me, our bday gal Syi, Syan, Ewei, Json, Aaron, Leon and Janice. That night who drive was me and json..perodua (kancil &kenari) this time..normally is proton..haha..

We took photos also that nite..got a very kind man..he took photo for us..and he is so funny..actually, he is a very nice guy..he very professional as well..he ask us.. ' 1 2 capture or 1 2 3 capture'..we have posed for minutes then he asked this question..I do feel funny..we're tired of being half stand and he ask this..well..his intention is good la..

Actually everything seem like going well..but..!!! i got car crash ar!!! damn stupid crash..there is never be another me who crash like this...haih..why i crash i also dont know..speeding, cant see in d middle of the night (at petrol station wo)..some more there are something rushing me..(ml 'kap' shit)...So..from all this thing..I still cant explain why i got the hit..haha..

Is all my fault anyway...so..I should be responsible for it..!!! I have to fix the damn car..it ned around rm1000 to fix it ar!!!!! Do u know that it is a HUGE amount...HUGE sum...haih..OMG...so it mean..my holiday plan i have to cancel everything..

At 1st my plan is so nice so perfect..sing with classmate, go genting, go movie my PRINCE CASPIAN, buy blue top, go for hair cut, buy red or blue shoe, buy a new school bag and everything..but now~~!!!!!! everything CANCEL~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so sad...haih..*sob *sob .. So my new holiday plan..stay home and sleep... (T.T)

No comments: