Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Whats going on??!!

Sichuan earthquake killed LOTZZZzzzzzSSssss.....Dr.M resign from UMNO..!!!! What's going on...??!!! Sichuan had earthquake which killed...then Malaysia's politic want to create an earthquake as well..?? I dont really know whats going on.. Isn't the GOD want to PUNISH human..??!! Is there really another flood or what which will destroy every sing living thing..?? And the world reform again..???
Is it too much crime, too violence, which only dead can repay the sin..??!!! I do believe that one day, the world will demolish everything..another me will reborn in this world after dont know how many billions of years later...

I had give up my exam..!! I dont even bother about it anymore now. Even if I'll get sucks result or what so ever. For me is not a BIG deal anymore....
This is NOT me...the ME had disappear..I really want ME back..I hate the ME now...I used to concern bout my result..I'll put a lot effort in my exam, in my studies..but now...everything seems like nothing for me..what's going on with ME....please..someone please help me to find back the ME i used to be..please lead me..I need help~~!!!!!

By the way..yesterday night,19May 2008, Wesak Day, around 11pm, my house area...do feel the earthquake..it just a slightly shake..many people run down from their house..while they are busy and anxious running,..I sitting at my living enjoy my tv show..haha..I wonder why they so anxious...if they didn't run down from the flat, I wouldn't realize the 'shake' thing..Am I too free and easy. dont bother it or just they over react..?? haha..

No comments: