Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Saturday, June 21, 2008

CANT ON9~~!!!

OMG~~~~~!!!!!!
I cant on9 for..er..maybe few months..my house area..3block of flat..the main cable been stolen..so it mean there is no more house phone and internet connection..!!! its so f**king inconvenience..It need rm30,000 to get a new cable for each block..mean it need rn90,000 total up for that damn cable..haih..
there is a case at tasik selatan..and its been few YEARS they stay without house phone..now..with the bless of god and my dear friends..hope the gov fast fast fix d damn thing la..haih..

I cant do many thing la..haih..too bad..cant chat with friends..cant gossip..cant boil phone porridge..haih..too bad..

Sorry my friends..I cant reply ur comment or there is no any updated news from me as i cant on9..haih...*sigh*..too bad la..really upset..

No comments: