Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Susan Evy & Ling Bday

Bad mood~~~
because :-
  • cant hang out till late late..
  • mom force me back home..(she did called and force)
  • cant watch football match (portugal vs turkey)
  • raining *suddenly* which shows moody (what ppl normally feel that, I'm just follow)

I dunno why I want hang out..dun feel like going home..maybe school reopen soon (monday which mean 24hours to go)..dont have time to play anymore!!

My holiday is so freaking boring..I went to PD only!!! Well, it because I'm broke~~ I had to stay home prevent spending unnecessary $$..!!! I owe wk lotZzzzz $$$$$~~~!!!!! *sigh*

anyway, lets back to the HAPPY part..

7th June 2008

Ampang, Korean BBQ Steamboat
6.30pm - 3.30am
There is celebration for Susan & Evy (which born on 6th June) and Ling (born on 2nd June). It suppose a surprise or whatever...haha..but I think they knew it dy~~

There is 20ppl who joined the celebration..some kind of gathering hor..hehe..(^.^)

Guy :- Aaron, Json, Leon, Anthony (hoe), Keat, HangShen, Kitz, EuJin
Gal :- Susan, Evy, Ling, ChoiEi, Syan, EeWon, Syi, Sara, LeeYee, Janice, QingYi, me
It's bit weird actually. I thought we can chat between 2groups. But its kinda tough mission. At least they got meet each other check out whether they change lot or stil d same.

Again pmun's car key lock inside the car..hehe..Leon fetch her back to get the spare key. Then some of us (ml, hui, syi, pmun, qyi,ewon,me) continue to hang out at Pandan Mewah McD for the very 1st football match~~!!!
After that match, we heading back home. I'm so excited and dun feel wana back yet and 4 of us (ml, hui, syi & me) went to 118. Who knows when we just reach there, ml turn off the engine, we all prepare to chit chat for another match, mom called me!!! and the next thing is (back to top). I've to back home NOW!!!!! *sigh*
Anyway...hope our bday gal happy for what we had did for them~~

No comments: