Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, February 2, 2009

CNY Moo~~ Moo~~

I spent my CNY with gambling..haha.mostly at Peggy's house..her house have whatever things u wan..she got Wii, Mahjong, Poker, TV with Astro On Demand, foods, drinks (liquor)..apa pun ada..


nin30 - went to 'da pak' house..eat dinner..tis year very 're nao'...yoong gu, foong gu, fei suk, 4suk, 2pak, my whole family, yik family lo..nice dinner..got prawn, fish, abalone (raw), scallop, nice soup..


chor1 - woke up noon, go Pavillion with mom, bought a RM69.90 from Nose, tought wana buy mom a shirt but she duwan..too bad but i give her RM200..went to Peggy house..her Bday..should get her a Bday present cuz is 21 yrs old..I totally 4get that..but me, hui & ml cant get any present from LeisureMall cuz its like a dead city..haha..nite went to 'xiao yi' house..'tai q meh' and everybody is thr..Ling getting leng lui..same as Joee..but I stil d same.haih..kinda borin hanging out thr..so I bac home earlier than mom, go Chua's house wit waikit. twins, hangshen, zakee & cheeyun..not rily hav fun too..mayb too tired or bit boring..duno..went Steven Corner for supper..roti cheese..yummy yummy..reached home 6am cuz we lost on our way bac home same as go chua house too..teruk la..haih..



Peggy Bday

chor2 - woke up noon of cuz..go 'da gu' house..meet al my dad side family..i love chor2 every year..haha..many were thr..and for sure we'll hav fun and enjoy thr..nice dinner too..shark fin which is ketul2..haha..prawn, scallop, fish from sabah, chicken, yee sang (homemade), hou see fat choy, zha yuk, abalone..play black jack..lose..ard rm5..play poker with vodka, lose, 1cup..nex round is Peggy's house again cuz wk, nevin, terenz, kf is thr gambling..so I ajak hui&ml aso..haha..v played poker at 1st and lose again rm5, den black jack..win with rm0.50 but end up..lose also..haih..consider we noe peggy's 3rd sis..'ngau jie jie' = moo moo sis.. and her fren..they are funny too..haha..gamble til 6am..hui&ml bac so left me, nevin, wk terenz..4 of us went dim sum at connaught..haha..so syok..reached home ard 7am..



Gambling

chor3 - early early hav2 wake up..cuz go bai nin with choiei cheeyun they al..ard 12pm reached ce's house, our 1st destination...lotx us tat day..hui, ml, cyun, kkit, wk, peggy, kwei, ling, ce, huisiang, syue, pmun, km & me..after ce house we had our lunch at KimGary, den went syan's house cuz her bro, wahsan = chu gor gor bit borin wo..so he bcome d banker and we gamble..haha..he won~~!! I lose again..haih..we spent time thr gambling with pig bro..and out nex destination is Peggy house again..3days straight go her house..she is tired and she slept..we hang out ourself..like our house..haha..played mahjong..when her family bac we aso wana leave dy..bit embarasing..haha..thanx Peggy~~!! after that me, syan, hui & ml look for ewei cuz she miss us badly..haha..so we hang out at d same mamak again Kinrara..im sorry ewei..rily too sleepy so fall asleep thr and because of me u cant chat longer wit them..sorry..reach home quite early..ard 4am+


Galzz power
chor4 - went somewhere near Tanjung Malim for a lunch..as usual, only Yoong gu & Uncle will do so..Benjamin family, Eric family, Keng gu family, Man gu family, 2pak, fei suk, 4suk, Jong & me..damn delicious lunch I had..got abalone, sea cucumber (hoi sum), prawn, shark in soup..food that normaly we eat at those wedding dinner..nite go for d same movie again -ga yao hei xi- with kids, foong gu & leong..mayb all of us had grown up..we doesnt seems that closed we used to be..I didnt rily chat with lily dy nowadays..haih..and others, seems like dun rily hav common topics to chat with..sigh..hope we can remain d cousin, family relatives relation le..
chor5 - tis is d ONLY day I stayed home whole day..ahahahha..but I stil met some friends..Tommy.W, Yoon Foo & Ling..long lost frens..its been years i didnt meet tommy & yf..they dropped by while chat den balik..
chor6 - went MayChen's house..thr's Lion Dance in her house le..damn rich..purposely hired d group go her dad house..geng..!! kinda gatherin for U6A1..though not many were there but at least I can meet some..after lunch at Tan Cha Ok, I follow Keng gu they all go 'Pak Liong' house..its an oppurtunity to noe my relatives..hahah..I dun even noe I got lots cousin..those 'tong gor, tong jie'..those 'piao pak'..once a year meet them wont help..haha..nvm la..better than none..
geng..??!!
chor7 - 'ren re' @ 'yan yat' ...went 'yi kung' house..1yr older lo..haha..as usual, went thr aso go for eat chat lo..mom off and she sudenli duno why so good buy something (food) to his house..normaly mom doesnt noe these things..haha..weird..but its good..'noe how2 do'..hehe..

No comments: