Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, February 27, 2009

End of Feb

should be stop from working in kindergarten..but they kinda need a primary teacher and day care teacher so I continue lo..
so i stil will work until thr until I get a new job..

plan goin a trip..JB..
on 7th-9th March, 2009..6th ewei wil b bac and we spend our nite thr..
black eye peas + yan..we'll go places along d way to JB or d other way..

went clubbing, MOS, Sat nite wit Peggy, Terenz, WaiKitz & Nevin..
walao..damn mahal...expensive.. rm94 each..haih..4get it la..

lately alwax meet leon, tommy, ml..alwax go out for dinner or lunch..
den makan makan makan..
i dman damn damn damn damn damn FAT....!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant even tahan myself lo..
I rily damn FAT dy..
should control and stop eating like a hungry ghost dy..

March coming and my resolution for this month is..
DIETTT~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
slim down bit will be enuf la..im not tat greedy..haha..
den i wan hav enuf of fun before d result come out..
i hope i can get a good result..
i hope i can get a new job..
i hope i can get a better job which suits me..
i hope i can noe wat i wan, wat shud i go for my studies..

No comments: