Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Food again

Seriously..I don't know how to use the new design for compose a new post..bit weird..
but I will learn it!! I must win this war haha..

Last few weeks I think..
went dinner 

Dinner at Hilltop Restaurant..not bad


after dinner go for movie..wuhoo~~
the showtime is 11pm..haha..I repeat..11PM haha..
which means...I go out play play haha..cool..I love it..

that's all for d outing nite story..continue with another food story hehe

totally forgot when I had dinner with Taira, Kingsley and Pauline
went to those shops area near Karamunsing..
there is Boston restaurant!!!
I thought only at west msia hehe..there's 1 here but..
Boston..I don't really like..sorry
Boston- fish fillet wrapped with egg, fish fillet&brinjal
ordered fish fillet brinjal rice..
not delicious for me..the drink..soya redbean thing..not bad la..
at least is bit special..
black pepper udon..
after dinner sure go grab some dessert..
with Taira she will never miss her Tea Presso thing haha
went Damai to get Tea Presso~~ not bad not bad..
why Yao Min want to catch Pikachu?.... because he is Rocket Team



Tea Presso!! new flavor..something grape thingy haha..



No comments: