Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March-marching

wondering why out of a sudden there is marching...
I'm not in the scout training marching thingy anymore haha
just feel that starting this month
I have to do lot good time management so timing is important for me to follow it
cant too fast nor too slow..

many things happened..
the lazy me continue being lazy *please dont, change please*
the happy me continue happy *i hope so*


this month lot spending I think..
dinner for spks..because too kepoh join ajk so must go now no choice cant say NO
should I do some shopping and get a nice dress or wear the old boring black dress...
then what else..hang out with friends sometimes..
movie nite so on..
btw had a great nite escape to their house haha
went for dinner at Hilltop, then a late nite nice movie I am Number Four
didnt have much chance to go for late nite show here at KK
then went Lidor but not what I expected..bit disappointed
the naughty me that nite should finish up all my assignment instead going out for movie and having fun

well..nevermind la..
I did finish some of my assignment that nite
without having a good sleep I rushed everything up by that nite
want to enjoy want to play also have to pay for the price...

march----marching time----working time-----suffer time-----dead

No comments: