Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tiring Job

oh..finally I tried chattime
tried red bean pearl milk tea something like that..I like =)




I am so so tired!!!!!!!!!!
was happy and feel super excited for the job
but now..I hate it..!!!! super dislike it..

1st..everyday I have to wake super early!!! 6am going out to lrt..so I have to wake at 5.30am!!! and I can only reached home around 7pm sometimes..things like giving talk at d last school at 5.30pm..ishkk

2nd..I dislike my supervisor!!! he is those 'malay' malay guy..those kinda rough..from Kelantan so he got the accent..a little bit la..and he is just muka tembok..he just bla bla bla talking nonstop showing off his stories so on..and he smoke!!!! he smoke infront of us..inside the car..he didnt respect us and ever consider the harm the effect that a passive smoker will face..and he drive like a bull!!!

3rd..the schedule that the office the management made!!! there's hardly have gap between schools..and we have to rush..they ask us to present 39 slides in 15-20mins..how can that possible!!! it can done within the time but the information are not detail and clear lo!!

4th...I have to spend around rm10 each day for travel..super expensive la!!! my salary around rm90/day and deduct everything..travelling fees, food, so on each day maybe only earn rm70 with more than 8hours working time!!!

I feel like finding a replacement for this job so I can resign and get off from this suffering situation!!
but I need money!!! money is not enough and I need to earn..so..guess I will be continue complaining while working everyday!!!!!

just want to share =)

No comments: