Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, July 18, 2011

Annoying Supervisor!!

I am so so annoyed by my annoying supervisor!!!
he is those..hmm...typical malay 'malay' guy..
he is a 'kelate-ian'..although dont have that accent but I still dont like
like any other friends from there they like to kacau kacau flirt flirt with girls..
the way they talk, their lame cold jokes, their face and so on la..
I dont know..maybe only him have such problem..
he is 2years older than me..only 2yrs older but he look so so mature..

he got a wife and a son..that is ok la..no comment about that..
but he is married and he still kacau kacau girls..
only a few times he whistling to girl when he driving and others he say it in front of us..
I once ask him..why he so gatal go kacau girl..
he answered : kalau saya tak gatal, macam mana saya dapat isteri sekarang i?
aiyoyo...that was before he marry gatal ok la..but now he is married lo!!
for me he didnt respect his wife at all!!! and he didnt respect me as a girl..because he kacau girl in front of me..

and he always..I repeat ALWAYS smoking in front of us..when he driving and so on..
cant he respect us and dont smoke infront of us!!!
I try to tell him and let him know indirectly please dont smoke infront of us inside the van..ishk...
but he still the same..and those ashes fly here and there aargghh...

next is his driving skills...suckss!!!
teruk giler...like a bull...
stick follow near near to the car infront of us..aargghh
me always wondering when la..someday he will got an accident because of his sucks driving skills..

another thing..this I still can bare with it la..
he is kinda ego..he not really want to accept that he is loser..
he just want to show he is smart..cool..handsome..instead he is not!!! absolutely NO!!!!
and he always talk something that not really related to us..always brag about himself..
and the topic he say kinda no point!!
and when he speak..he dont know what he talking about or he didnt really use his brain!!
because...a few times what he said kinda offended the teacher..haha stupid..haha

1 more thing...he got a few times late!!!
promise 7am but he woke at 7am..stupid!!
if reach please make it later..
there's 1 time he blame his wife not waking him up..
a grown up man and he cant even wake by himself...so lame..lousy excuse!!!

pphheeww...after a long complain thingy here guess I should stop
I just want to release some tension because of him..
he is stupid..and I always argue and 'ki ki kat kat' him..guess he dont like me too...
because he always ask joee help him instead of me haha
enough..have to be nice with our enemy rite..be patient..

*today he hit teacher's car and run..bad fella*

No comments: