Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, June 7, 2012

9 days left

I am having final exam and this is my final semester, final year and finale of all exams 
I guess, at least I hope it is..
3 years ago I was complaining how boring is Sabah
how lifeless here in UMS
senior told me I will be missing this place and don't want to back KL
well, she told me when I was in my first year, and I so totally disagree because I know I wont miss this boring place
now, after 3 years spending most of my time here
me now, so totally AGREE with my senior
I am in love with this boring but beautiful place
I am in love with the lifeless but peaceful place 
Sabah I Love You
the peaceful I own here will never be the same when I back KL
I can never enjoy the view of sea with my fried rice
I am glad if I able to find a clean, nice river, not to mention sea

after a hectic week, 3 days nonstop exams
I have a little bit time to relax and enjoy while waiting for next week's papers
so I'm gonna pack my stuff but before that will update my blog
for sure because I realized my baby blog had been dead for long time
is time to revive my baby blog 


I miss my hair color, my burned skin, and of course the beautiful greenery view

I got plenty of post waiting me to blog
how I become a 3 days 2 nights tour guide for my friends and relatives
what delicious food and where we hang out

and also my TnC crew or known as TryAndSee crew that I adore so much
video that we made, outing that we went, food that we ate

my course's retreat which I bonded new friendship
my school's lousy appreciation dinner

well the lists here is more than enough already
just wait me for another day then I will blog part of it
adios..

No comments: