Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

update

my oh my...
now only I realize I never blog any about my so call 'part time' job as tour guide
I had been a tour guide for twice, I think a good one
but I never blog about it
how can I forget about it..
how can I neglect that important post so that I can promote Sabah especially Kota Kinabalu

okok..I promise will blog about it soon
when I am done with editing some of the pictures and when I have the good connection
getting lazier to edit pictures and blog nowadays
because I prefer so sleep..I know I'm a lazy pig

yet I am going to do so because I left a month time in Kota Kinabalu here
then I will start a new journey at Malacca, Sg.Udang prison for my practicum..
so, here I promise will blog about the tour guide experiences soon
and introduce more about Kota Kinabalu to you who reading
wait for me..

No comments: