Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, April 26, 2013

At last!

Yuhoo..congratulation to me!!!
If u ever notice, i dont tuck in my tops
I cant wear high waist pants or skirt
Because i am fat so cant fit in
And my tummy look so obvious if tuck in

But now.....i can wear that style already!!
I can tuck in my shirt in a high waist pants!!
I am super duper happy!!!!
Awesome!!
Lost 8kgs in 2 months..and i didnt starve myself i still eat
Just the right food at right time
The figure of weight is not so attractive
Guess what... My pants..
Forever from XL to M size now!!! That is the best part. Shaping!!

High waist pants always was only a dream last time
And now my dream come true

There is no ugly woman only lazy woman
And i lose weight with easy way. I am happy.
No exercise also can lose weight. Cool

No comments: