Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, April 22, 2013

Tomorrow will be a new day

Everyday we must have something that we cant manage to do
Something that we regret
There might have sadness or disappointment even anger
I thought I can be happy again after yesterday disappointment
Reality always cruel
Today full of sadness and anger
A day I waited for..a day I wait to be happy again
Ended up with arguments and tears
I always be cool..be happy..be cheerful
I always rationalize the cruel reality and the beautiful imagination
No matter how worst the situation is,
I still find a balance point and make myself rejoice again
But today,
I cant do it anymore.
Im burned out.
I wish I can be somebody I always locked inside me
For things I done it seems so 'i am suppose to do it' when i can choose not to do it
Do u ever appreciated what i done?
Do u ever think i can no need to?
Do u ever think what u can do to make it better?
Do u ever think why dont u doing all these instead of me?
Travelling this time, now is with a moody heart
And it is so not fun!

No comments: