Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, May 28, 2015

世上只有妈妈好

I'm from a single mother family. Dad leaves us when I was 9, when I am still in class, suddenly someone come and pick me back home.
I don't know whats going on at that time, I only know few people came to my house,
mom not home, uncles and aunties were discussing something
And yes, 17yrs had passed.
In these years, I experienced a lot.
staying with grandma, staying apart with mom
Then when we grow older, move back with mom
At that time I always feel that mom don't love me enough.
she don't understand me. She didn't really care about me
So our relationship not so good. Just normal.
my relationship with my aunties and uncle are even better
then I study in Kk, still I don't have homesick
Mainly because there is nobody for me to miss
My family relationship is just, we mind our own business.
not many celebration, normal one, didn't sit down and talk
When I talk with mom will ended up argue or bad mood
Until I graduated, I see other people with their mom so good
I was so jealous
I do love my mom but I don't show it, I just argue a lot with her
Recently, a lot pressure that me and mom been receiving
Its been a hard time for her to raise both us.
but looks like she don't get what she expected from me
I disappointed her.
A lot people babble to her, telling her I shouldn't do this and should be that way
Mom worries me, I know. Mom always want the best for me, for us.
until this year I told her that I'm gonna leave her, to somewhr else.
at first, I'm OK with it. Mom did say she will be boring but I thought she will be fine
But when mothers day..she sent me a mSg..I cried
Mayb all this while I'm not a Gd companion, I didn't do much things with her
But I do important in her life. She feel lonely when I'm not ard.
she Selfie..she WhatsApp me. She fb..
and today she told me that, no matter, success or failed, she is Thr to back up me. She can handle it.
it really hurts me. It touched me even more.
Mom, I promised u. I will work hard for u. Just gimme time. Just 1 more year.
Things gonna be different.
短暂的分离是为了以后更远的未来

No comments: