Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, September 5, 2008

19th Bday

Its kinda early for my celebration..
but..
it did so..

1st September 2008..
actually is celebrating Jojo's Bday..her 16th bday..
and the whole family celebrate for me too
because we cut d same cake..chocolate indulgence..yuMmy YummY..




4th September 2008..
prepare for tuition..
after school
kit lay wish me 'Happy Birthday'..
I just feel weird..but nvm..
who knows..
my goood classmates..
* siaw wei * poh yee,L * pui mun (mine) * zakee *
bought a slice of New York Cheese for me~~~~ -SR-
thanks thanks~~ love u guys..
well
I still feel its bit weird celebrate so early..
11days more to my bday
but they bought a cake and sang Bday song for me..
anyway..thanks lot~~~ (^.^)
oh ya..
thanks kah wai for d wish..
hope u can greet 1 more time on 15 September...haha



wonder what presentSSsss will I receive this year...
what I want..??!! hmm...
mooncake..bag..cake..shoe..dress..
actually
I have no idea what I want for my bday this year
yet..
all of them are busy with their studies..exam..
when their exam end..
my trial reach.. *sob*
So, I think
there wont b any huge special celebration for me..
just a dinner for gathering will b nice enough..

my dear friends..
know what2 do la..
think and plan where we should have our dinner~~!!
or maybe lunch..anything la.. hehe..

No comments: