Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ending of Trial

Trial had gone..

during trial..

haih..

dun say la...

it just sux...bad..



when result is ready..
im sure
i will feel the fear..
scare to face my mom with the sux result...scare ar~~~!!!!


trial gone..
come holiday~!!!! yeah yeah..
my holiday plan..
penuh..as usual..haha

- monday suppose go shopping with ce ewon..but cancel..
so plan2 exercise with pmun (mine) pohyee (small)..
who knows..
i cant wake up..
my hp turn on silent and i cant hear d alarm..haha..and those callsss...sorry guys~~


- tues nite my best best frenzzz celebrate my super duper BELATED BIRTHDAY~~~ haha..
many were there..later post a special blog for it..haha


- wed go sunway ice skate..
oh god..i don't know how to play la..
oh..i meet william (1billion)
he change dy..leng zai dy mayb..hehe
its been a tiring day..
and i had a nice dinner at sushi king, midvalley..


- thurs going out with ewon ce siaw wei..
as d plan on monday postponed till this day..
v plan to go pavillion..


- friday i dont think i have plan..
rest at home
do all the household..


- saturday plan go PD..
this plan had been postponed for dunno how many ages..haha
hope this saturday work out lo..
but in d same time..
hong ( my couz ) bday..
so..
what should I do..??
hope ej plan cant make it then I know what I can chose..haha

- sunday of course stay home prepare for school reopen lo..
iron my school U..
pack my bag after d exam tornado..haha


and everything go back d same when monday is here..
school..jj..home..
that's all d thing i do..haha..

No comments: