Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ah Long School

This time..
my Ah Long school didn't ask for money..
but..
I just don't agree with what my 'dearest' Principal..
She complain that we, student
didn't sing Negaraku which we did not respect the country..
unfortunately..
I saw my 'beloved' TEACHERS did NOT SING as well..
they dont even open their mouth at all..
So, this is what she mean RESPECT..??!!
She want students to open their mouth and sing loudly
meanwhile her teachers just shut their mouth..?!!
Teachers is the one who should be the role model..
they should open their mouth and sing loudly before the students did..
oh ya,
I feel that Principal don't even really know how to sing school song..


Extra classes being held..
I wonder is the teachers volunter or being force by Principal..
because
I felt that Pn.How don't really want to teach us..
maybe because the attendance is poor..really poor..haha..
in fact,
does she ever wonder why some of them don't want to attend the class..
I can answer it..
for me,
Pn.How doesn't seems have the passion to teach us..
she ask us stay back on monday..
she teaches us at the 9th period..its only half an hour..
if u stay for half an hour..
many of them rather back home and study themselves
because what she teach sometimes quite blur..don't understand at all...
most important thing~~
I always wonder why she choose monday..
I personally think that..
because she can't back home at 12.30pm..
so she held the extra class until 1.00pm..
Teachers are not allowed to back home before 1.00pm..
so I think..
maybe thats the reason the extra class on monday and its only half an hour..


Graduation on 17 October 2008

The 'GAJAH' warned us for dresing code..
her theme is kebangsaan..she said no gown..
but
why Principal did not mention that no gown..?!!
she only said that no sleeveless and the skirt have to be long..
even Pn.Kassnina also encourage us to wear much more pretty..make up..set our hair..wear high heel..
she remind us that the bottom must longer that the jubah..that's all..

Anyway,
for this year graduation..
since we cant wear gown..
I'll wear OL..pants..white blouse..
nothing special..
but
whatever
because it doesn't look exciting for me..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! kebangsaan??? what is in her mind (wondering**)... hoho... i think cochranean's graduation is getting more weird over the years><