Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Connaught Pasar Malam

today is the 6th day I work at KLCC Isetan, The Gallery
is a fair la...and I knew lot frens thr..
I love hanging out there chatting, talking with them there but~~~
I hate standing for such long time with not so comfortable shoe!!!
I dont like going out to eat alone
and I am so so tired everyday..
until I cant have fun with my frens..
I am so tired until I so so lazy hang out with them

wednesday and connaught is the most happening place I guess..
the so so long maybe longest nite market at Cheras
went there with ling, evy, wailoon,. waikit and choiei
bought food and fake lashes *again hehe*

not tired when walk there but I am freaking tired when back home hmm...
tomorrow work again
full day again..stand for more than 10hours!!!

but I still feel happy and excited when I am going to meet those new frens there
manesh, zurin, mat, doublewin, and bla bla bla hehe..
luckily there are some new nice frens^^
good nite everyone haha..

No comments: