Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ern Thong

KLCC
who is thise Ern Thong so special and I name this post after her..
she is my niece..as in real niece
her mom is my cousin so she is my niece and I am her aunt rite? yea..guess so haha

lovely Ern Thong
bought her the cute band hehe..
she is so so cute..she will smile and laugh if u open up ur mouth wide and smile with her..
isn't she adorable..^^

6th Dec 2010, Monday
went out with mom and Ling & Thong
asked eewa but she busy with her works..tonnes of works so only 3 of us and the baby gal..

went to KLCC for a walk and some photo session
and also a so call hi-tea at Sakae Sushi
because mom suddenly mentioned about Korean Food
so we ate a little at Sakae and continue dinner for Korean Food with bro

my cousin*Ling & my mom*Penny

my mom pretty too rite..
after a walk and bought ernthong the band
had a hi-tea at Sakae
back home fetch bro and heading to Ampang, Korean Village

there are lot Korean restaurants
usually I will pay a visit at Mu Jin Jang
but this time try another restaurant recommended by bro's gf, siewmun
she recommended Nak-Won

she said there got more choices and yes!!
even the side dishes also more ^^
but the food is bit too salty
it will be perfect if less salty

lots side dishes..love the fried cucumber, kimchi, brinjal...

first time try something like acap haha

this is the steamed egg..delicious..first time too

I love bibimbap
instead eating the same thing everytime
I ordered the fried glass noodle
no idea what it call

fried glass noodle with assorted vege..*only carrots, onions,
marinated pork..salty thou..
had a great day with them
long time didnt hang out with mom dy
wao mom spent lot that day..
just a few hours outing and she spent more than rm150!!!!
sorry mom because I cant buy them the dinner

I love u always mom
although I like to argue with u and talk in a high tone
and sometimes didnt show any respect but
deep in my heart I am so respect you
and love u
I never say I love u but I hope u know it..

2 comments:

Glenna Yong said...

Lucky you! But, well, thanks for the headband. Think I should buy something for her too, but really don't know what to get :(
And isn't it funny that both of them are Penny? I've told Ling that many times but she's just, "so?" Maybe she takes your mum as her idol already! Haha.

Veronica said...

haha..yaya..when mom noe her name Penny
den she say..why same with me? haha
hmm..get some cute lil tiny dress for her perhaps ^^