Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Is Xmas!!!!

this is the first time I hang out with them at KL!!
haha didnt realize that I never hang out with them sing K with them at KL hehe
who are them
es mis amigas Cas, Bell, Chloe y Elaine

Sg.Wang decoration


we went out few days before back KL
and now after few days, 1 week I think
we meet again~~

outing with them on 29th December 2010, Monday
they wana have a walk at Sungei Wang so went for a lunch-k at Neway, TimesSquare

after shouting for 3hours
heading to Sg.Wang and start shopping
I am so so so poor hence window shopping is the best
although many clothes I wana buy
wana get myself


a short top that can be dress too..flowery or mayb just plain will be nice too..

or mayb..I duno what it call..
top come along with pants..check below...



short or long will be nice too rite..
saw lot at Sg.Wang those rm25 shop
but cant try it hence I duwan take the risk and buy it..

chloe went for her haircut so we walk walk
saw siawwei there..
she loves shopping alone^^

the decoration at TimesSquare is better than Sg.Wang
maybe Sg.Wang haven finish decorate..

can u see the gals inside d Ring of the Giant..haha..


asked them go down and wait me so I can took some shot from up
and when they do so it really look funny
imagine few gals standing there and posing
looking to the top not front
they told me a person..passby and said 'zhadao' very loud clear and obvious haha
sorry gals..didnt mean to put u gals under such situation
but I do like the outcome of our 'zhadao' haha

Times Square..

after photo shooting session
next stop is Lavazza
is somewhere near Segar Perdana
near Susan's house, near MingLeong's futsal court
there's lot shops there..it facing the road so can be easily find

drinks that we ordered that day

there's lot drinks
it would be a nice place to hang out with friends
who wana have a little chat
the environment there is nice..
unfortunately the food kinda limited
dessert also limited too..

food of the day..
tuna chunky spaghetti, cheesy wedges (KFC still the best), classic cabonara and fish&chips

they selling cupcakes and designer cakes too...

but the cupcakes have to order 2 or 3days before it...
so if u want to eat cupcake when u paying a visit *which u know u will haha*
order it few days before that..
there's cake..just few choices..

chit chat
camwhoring is what we usually do..
bla bla bla..
and my phone rang...
is ling..she called me up and ask wana yumcha not
her uncle open a new cafe..Sidewalk Cafe

since she say is the first day opening so why not
my lovely peggy is back from Japan so called her too
and her new house..OMG!!!!!!!!!
far...although it not that really really far..but it is far..
and her house..so damn big!!! HUGE!!!
will introducing her house some other time haha

Sidewalk Cafe
somewhere near Ampang Point, opposite Sushi King
u guys can go have a try there
d concept bit like Oldtown, PappaRich, etc those cafes...

had soya redbean cendol..I like it..
the food..so so only..

No comments: