Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mothers' Day Activity


is Sunday is Mothers' Day
and I cant go back celebrate with my mom
but...I kinda celebrating Mothers' Day for my 'mothers' haha
My wendy mami and pheng mama hahaha
because both them treat me super good and cook for me often
to show my appreciation to them I fried mihun for that night
all of them are having exam next day so I'm the only person who so free prepare dinner
is been a while I didnt cook or fried mihun already
that night I can show my skill haha..
luckily it is not that embarrassing and quite delicious
simple but the taste not bad

continue study few slides end my day
oh..I sms-ed mom wishing her
haha..this is a thing that I never do before haha
I bet she must be very happy when she replied 'happy' haha

No comments: