Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

KKFM recording

pheeww...4months holiday is not easy for me especially have to do recording..
tough tough...both me and yuan prefer to do live more than recording because..
recording is so so fake and not lively and troublesome..
and we only manage to do 2recording each time because when too many
it is so so boring and totally no idea what to say next...

had staying over at conti for 2nites...
1st nite only manage to do 1 recording and 2 teasers..
because lot of us were there so hav2 to take turn and do recording..
then the 2nd time was yesterday nite
manage to do 2 recording..not bad



yesterday nite went to tapao McD after 1 recording
then after supper continue another recording..
then both us like super tired and no mood dy
our tongue really twisted haha..so we stopped
and I played ps haha..yuan on9 i guess..

tomorrow have to go conti and settle everything before I go back..
must be a responsible person and settle those things...

is the 2nd day I staying alone at this house
kinda lonely here staying alone
nobody talk with me nobody play with me
this house once full of noises and laughter
but now all left..sound sad rite..

nvm la..2more days then I will back home
again that home is a lonely place too..
but I have friends ^^
dear baobaoz...wait me back and have a gathering ^^

No comments: