Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

RM 6

well I picked up RM6 yesterday..
at the cafe and with me was husni..
he saw the money first and I thought it will be nice if we just buy some food and use it
dont keep the money which is not ours ma rite..

but he had bought his rice and he kinda dont want to buy bread
I thought maybe he dont want bread or what
when he ask how are we going to do with the money? I said eat but he laugh out loud..
he continu say couldnt just take the money maybe the person will come back and find the money

oh..so I say nobody at cafe looking for money now
I suggest why not we just donate it he agreed
but no donation box or whatever he suggest put it at hep
haha..I LOL this time saying nobody will go ask because of the RM6 only..
so..haha..I keep the money thought want to donate it somewhere

once I step inside the room and I still cant figure out where got donation box..haha
I decided to donate it to my stomach with McD hahaha
McD lunch only rm6.30 so why not haha




because I got extra rm6 so I willing to buy strawberry sundae which is super expensive now
went to take a short break at McD after ergonomics paper...
nice lunch hehe..enjoy so so much.. <3

owh..created a super lame joke from the idea of McD..
really out a sudden the idea came out when I still thinking what story to say haha
am proud of myself XD

有一个女孩子很喜欢吃炸薯条
有一天她走着走着看到一间店
招牌是黄色好像用薯条弄成M型
女孩就很快跑进去了,想要买薯条
女孩:请问这里是买薯条的吗?
员工:不是。这里是麦当劳!

No comments: