Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lollipop

<3 Lolipop <3


every girl likes lollipop?
I only like lollipop when there is photo shooting
lollipop is too sweet not my type

every girl have their own fantasy and mine
simple..marry and relax
simple rite? but is very hard to find a man and marry
especially a good man, a man that you love

like lollipop,
it is nice and beautiful, pretty as it is so colorful
but the fact is..bad for health, for tooth too as it is too sweet
you want it desperately because it is so beautiful but when you had it
you start complaining it is too sweet, attract lot ants
dilemma rite

same as life
when you cant get it, you work super hard to get it, to own it
but once you get it, you started to neglect it
especially things that you got easily
things that you got easily, you wont appreciate it
owned it now, dump it aside next minute

a girl prefer lies or get to know the truth?
I myself prefer you tell me the truth before I found out..
or if you ever want to lie, do it nicely and dont ever let me find out
some guy being nice, honest tell the girl everything
and he might not know what he said, his honesty might hurt her feeling
he thought it will be the best to let her know the truth rather than lied to her
but is it better to keep the truth remain untold rather than hurt her feeling and give her disappointment?

dont ever gives hope when you cant do it!

No comments: