Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Gaya Street again!

have u realize that my blog is full of food?
my friends keep complaining it's all about FOODS!
which annoyed them when they can only look at it but cant taste it
went to Gaya Street when saibou and puimun came Kota Kinabalu last month

I would like to suggest food that must try when visit Gaya Street..once again..

the special Kek Lapis -Layer Cake- which is traditional cake for Sarawakians

I like the peppermint flavor although it taste like toothpaste
I heart the cheese flavor too..
but it kinda oily so less consumption is better
and this is not cheap, each block around RM20 to RM 25 if not mistaken

oh, can try out the Kek Batik too
simple, combination of milo+sugar with marie biscuits
easy to make but I havent try it myself
maybe some of u can try and share with me =)



next, the mango 'lo mai chi' -mango glutinous rice-

traditional is use peanut as the filling
now creative and new innovation, they come out with mango
it is best to consume in cold or chilling condition
the mango is sweet, and is a small cube with some mango juice
once u bit.....-ppiikkksss- u can taste the sweetness and a bit sourness *depends on the mango*
it only RM7.50 per box consist of 6

here come my favorite breakfast at Gaya Street...
Laksa..should be curry laksa at Restaurant Yee Fung


I dont really like curry but I heart this
the taste is bit different from curry and they have delicious sambal belacan too


this is ngau chap -mixed beef- noodle
it consist of beef balls, tendon and something else
I only eat the meat and beef balls
I still prefer their curry laksa =)

what a long-delayed-post I got..

No comments: