Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, October 21, 2011

somebody

this is the crucial most critical time for this sem so far..
I have so many many many things to do in limited time
previous sem I have no problem in doing assignment
yes, I will rush for it but not like what I'm facing now
at least I am clear of what I want to do and I can assume the time I need to do
but now, I dont think I can finish all my assignment on time

following week I have to hand in 4 assignments
I got 3 mid terms and busy with SIFE as well
and of course wont neglect church activities

so I am so busy with everything but time limited
and this moment when I am so sleepy
I wish somebody is here for me
somebody who work with me
somebody who can motivate me
somebody who can help me
somebody who can watch me doing my work
somebody who can make me not feeling so sleepy and tired
please pop out somebody
I need you..

No comments: