Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, October 3, 2011

My sociogram


got a homework from my course of families counseling
and we are assigned to draw our genogram and sociogram
I actually realize my family system have some problem
but I have no idea it so serious..
realize that me and mom although talk, but our relationship is kinda far
mom and bro's distance getting more far and far
maybe I cant see when they communicate (when I am away from home)

this is my sociogram

I just draw out what usually happen in my home..me facing laptop, bro facing his computer, mom back from work and facing tv while before she go to bed
that become our routine
I kinda ashamed of my family style..it is not a good family
and I think I might have some psychological problem too

people always say those who are cheerful actually people who are trying to hide the sadness so much
and people who cry is because they been so strong always
I am both perhaps, once a while I will cry like nobody business

is kinda sad when realize my family is not as happy as other family
it had been almost 1 month I back to KK and so far
I only hear mom voice for 3times I guess and each time is less than 10minutes
I have no intention to call her so does her..

I can be so nice to friends and my uncles and aunties but not my mom and brother
how would all this be different if dad is still with us?
how would things change by now..
oh gosh why everytime middle of the night then only I will post emo stuff

ok, is time to sleep..
assignment didnt do and losing time for nonsense stuff..hate it...

No comments: