Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, July 9, 2012

Change

I need to change
I need to adapt to new environment
make new friends, stay new place
hmm..not easy but need to do so..
I got no choice
a new environment a new me have to deal with all the changes
no matter how I wish I can stay like it used to be
how I owned what I got
how I feel what it was so on
I just have to let go and adapt to the new stuff, new place
lately feel that my life kinda boring
I need to find some new hobby, some new activity
today start with a book,
'Starting Over : A practical guide for finding love again, after a painful break up, divorce or loss of a loved one'
sound interesting or pity? it just a book I bought long time ago
is time to read and study about it
maybe I can practice what I read
guess it will be useful for everyone
If you want to know about it, ask me haha

well, if you dont know
I am doing my practical or people call it internship now
at Malacca..which organization? Penjara Sungai Udang.
YES..read again still the same PENJARA haha
a very good experience for me
many things many people I meet
and some stuff that happened
for example this morning, I wore a dress to work
and I have to go back which 1route take about 30-40minutes
just to change it and wear a pants
I just dont know what to say
embarrassing, ashamed of myself perhaps
what a new experience and another thing to adapt sigh.

No comments: