Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Unknown

there are so many things I dont know
there are so many things other people dont know
but what I know is I want to do what I think can make me happy
what I know is I have to earn something I want 
things wont come easily
effort, hard work, sacrificing is needed in order to get something
there is no free lunch in this world
besides, no pain no gain
even if gained will not appreciate it too

but how much can we control when it is not only me who can decide
there are so many things have to consider when living in a community
when this place is not only for me but with others too

till now there are many things unknown for me
there are things that I cant decide because it involves others
as a future counselor
is time for me to counsel myself
is time for me to think 
I cant make decision
or
I dont want make decision

thought of the dayS


No comments: