Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Human himself is a walking problem

since the day I start working I had no time and feeling to blog
maybe because of those works that seems never done
maybe because of plenty problems and secrets I have to keep it myself
maybe because my life no longer that interesting that I can share more
maybe because I have no more chances to snap pictures and tell about it

I dont know I just busy and didnt blog
now take out some time and write how I feel after working for 5weeks
working inside a locked up place isnt easy
really NOT EASY
cut off from all the connection is was so so suffer for me
I never really leave my phone and didnt really leave the internet since got a phone

well everybody got something they cant stand off
something that always be a problem to someone
but for me..
problem is not because of a matter but because of human
wherever there is human there is problem
if want out of problem
then stay somewhere all by yourself 
but I dont think there will be no problem because we, you, me still a human no matter where we go
as long as we live, problem will be there waiting for us

it just depends how we can solve the problem 
how we can control our emotions
if you say dont want any problem anymore
sorry, there is no such thing
only thing we can do is change ourselves, the way we see things

No comments: