Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, December 24, 2012

Body shape get better

I am so so happy!!!
I can wear horizontal line dress now
Erm..everybody can wear I know but not everybody look nice with it
And lot girls dont want wear horizontal line unless she is so so slim
And now..I dare to wear it
The best thing is...I wear S size for it..I got the body shape
It looks much better than last time haha
Chinese New Year next year wont so headache thinking what to wear.
Still remember last time buy dress or skirt must M or L size..
Sad part is my pants..is either L or XL but now i think manage to put on M size!!!
Happy happy!!!
Lose weight already and shape up my body is so happy and my slimming program not so suffer
If wana know more or look how fat am I last time.. Search me in facebook
veronica-yap@hotmail.com

No comments: