Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Selfish

I am a person who willing to do anything to get what I want
If I cant get it, seldom let others to get it unless I dont like it anymore
Then I dont bother who pick it up
If that thing I love a lot and I know somebody wana own it..somehow I have the selfishness inside me
I will try to keep it with me eventhough I dont like it
I keep it just because I dont want other people own it
Such a bad attitude I got.

And lately im being nice trying to share what I owned, what I got
But realize sharing aint a good thing sometimes
And I dont understand why some people trying to reach thing that not belong to them

See..human is weird rite
Dont like it but never want to give people
Not belong to u but still try so hard to own it

Dear human,
Please be aware of ur abilities and do things u should and u can.
Dont try to do things that wrong and make u look stupid and dumb.

No comments: