Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy Slimming Program!!

Im on a slimming program for a month dy. Thats why I manage to lost 6.5kgs in 1 month only!!!
And importantly during my slimming program I am so healthy and so happy!!
I didnt eat less,no unbalance diet, still a normal meal which I didnt feel suffer sad or pity of myself hahaha
Just a slightly changes on my lifestyle but I can be pretty why not??!!
As people always say..

-There is no ugly woman, only lazy woman-

So I chose to be pretty woman although bit lazy but I serious during whole program so...no problem la hahaha

Below is the lunch I had just now..just 3hours ago.
I got add some oyster and some abalone slice too. Well not forget to mention my noodle is BIG which is add noodles hahaha!!!

And yes I look bit pretty because my face smaller dy not that chubby anymore..

No comments: