Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

#WhatPubertyDidToMe -me lost weight & prettier-

Alright, lately lot people start the #WhatPubertyDidToMe so I want to share mine as well..
Since kid I am so cute and lot people likes me
They always say I am cute, hence I am labelled as cute since I the day i born
Used to be so proud of my 'cuteness' because people treat me nicely and likes me
I got lot of friends, a lot people hang out with me
They like to be friend with me as I am cute, friendly and happy go lucky type

So, I am so OK with myself. 
Now let me show you how cute was I


 So I am cute right? I am so lovely with this size at that age. Is normal for a kid. Many people like you know haha.

Then go to secondary school..still the same. People say I am cute. Suppose at this age, should be change from cute to pretty I guess, yet everybody still say I am 'cute'
of course they give compliment like that because I am 'cute' in that chubby look.

For many years, I did tried to lose weight with my own way
I diet, I eat much lesser, just 1meal per day
I exercise, not really serious exercise but I walk everyday from my lecture hall to my hostel

using my own way, I lost weight.. 3kgs in 3years!!
at least I lost weight and I am happy with that
still able to buy clothes, although is really very very hard to get a nice clothes especially pants
I only can put in XL size..and my butt and thigh look so so big.
I never wear shorts because my thigh is so obvious HUGE




this is me.. when I try to hard to lose weight whereby successfully lost 3kgs in 3years in the year of 2010 to 2012. still the same right? haha

and miracle happens!!
amazingly I get to know a real good way 
eat healthily, eat the right food at the right time
In 3days I lost 2kgs!!! and in 1month lost 6.5kgs!! 
my pants from XL to M

well..I am so much confidence now
where everybody starting to say I am pretty instead of I am cute 
not to say cute not good, but that chubby actually is obese
obese is not healthy, many sickness will be our best friends when we grow older.

This is me after use the happy easy way to slim down.
U can see the same dress, this picture actually took on end of year 2012, and the picture above was on May 2012. Here shown how obvious my butt and body shape up better 

come follow me on twitter @yapwaiee
follow me on instagram yapwaiee
follow me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/veronYe

come and share how we can be healthier and pretty

No comments: