Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, December 29, 2013

2days 1night at Port Dickson

A short runaway from the city and here we go, Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan
a place where there's nothing much to do, but it can be a relax local getaway
honestly, after been to Kota Kinabalu's island, there is no beach that can get my attention yet
I mean those that near to city of course, dont mention Sipadan, Lang Tengah all those
so Port Dickson, hmmm....beach.. well...sorry to say I'm not attracted to it haha!

Just wana go for a relaxing and short escape so PD is our choice that is the nearest 
waking up naturally not by the alarm clock just start my day nicely
first stop, breakfast at Hong Kee Dim Sum, Taman Connaught
my all time favorite breakfast. Of course after my Herbalife Healthy Breakfast


Just some of it. Not very expensive.
Start our journey at 12pm reach PD ard 2pm. 
Pass by a counter something like Port Dickson tourism center but closed. 
been Google tourism spot at PD but....nothing much so I thought try out luck at that information counter
and it CLOSED, well so relaxing those workers haha

check in our hotel
this is a most recommended place especially if u looking a place for team building
if you looking for sea view then this is not your choice, sorry
the design is special, nice, for team building I guess it will be fun!
there are lot activities there such as, paintball, horse riding, etc. Call up and ask =)

So I rented Tepee, which look like Red Indian Hut.
So special, but if you wish to have more privacy, dont think so haha as I can hear some noises from my 'neighbour' especially when I'm in the bathroom haha

Coincidentally both in Yellow
  It is quite hot during noon, guess is because of the design itself.
If you look for something new, something special this is the place.

Not very big but not too small. TV, water heater, water boiler, coffee is provided

Toiletries is provided too. So if you lazy bring it then is ok!

That's how it looks like. Tepee. Got BBQ also if u want
Few different type of room. Google it and choose the one u like =)
 So PD of course need to visit the beach rite, so dirty and we decided not to bath there, just walk along the seaside
There's Wellness Zone, we can try to open a booth there next time if with the Herbalife Gang haha


walk with me, shall you?

There are lot hawkers, a row of stalls..saw coconut shake and want to get it unfortunately, 
we didnt bring much money, after a slipper, a burger and fruit, few bucks left
so we can only have 1 drink
and when we decided to get it, we saw our favorite clams 'siham'
we only got rm5.70 hahaha when order food, have ask how much and count it
the feeling of no money, trust me, NO GOOD 
when want a drink ask how much ar air kosong? haha pity us
so thats our meal with rm5.30 in total haha


Go to PD Waterfront
I was wondering how it looks like, cause Google it and seems many things there
first thing catch my eyes, McD and Starbucks haha!
nothing special there, if you look for a city lifestyle can go there

Evening with love
 is dinner time, my all time waiting moment
as usual, did some research about what to eat or where to eat in PD
saw lot good review that restaurant, an excited feeling to go for it
unfortunately, after few times round or searching at the same place we cant find it where the address is correct
well, check again the blog or something it was years ago hahahaha!
obviously, it had closed down and change a new owner
it had changed to PD Restaurant



We ordered a vege, a dried Tong Poh meat, fried squid with salted egg and a sharkfin soup. Dont take so much of it as we need to protect them. 
Sharkfin soup..well..just bit only

Not very expensive and taste good
That's all for the day. Rest early and prepare for tomorrow =)

Breakfast is included which is very convenient although dont really taste good
because the resort is quite far from any restaurant or beach or shops
10 to 15mins drive. So plan your route nicely 
We passed by the Ostrich farm, considered we been there? haha

Next go to the Light House where we see from the photos, the view quite nice 
 grab ourselves an ice cream then start our long journey to the top!


How I wish it can be my shade

We are almost there!!
 The whole journey took 45mins, 20mins to go up and 15mins to come down
depends on your speed
be prepared to donate some blood for the beloved mosquitoes haha

quite excited when I see the Light House
where I finally reached the peak
walk a bit faster just to find the entrance and ta da.......look what it says

Have to ask permission??!! Forget it. 
Walking down all the way back to our car with a very fast speed because I had lost a lot of blood haha
Its been a wonderful getaway and we are heading back to KL before evening just to avoid the traffic jam

Google and lot people recommended this Curry Chicken Bun
is located at Lukut inside Lucky Seafood Restaurant. It is a corner shop, quite easy to find
Ordered a vege, taste good! Perhaps next time try to order some dishes.
Hardly finish this King bun

It just a simple relax trip, nothing much other than rest, eat, look around
runaway from city hectic life remind me of 
'take a rest for a longer walk'
indeed, I'm taking too many of rest hahaha 
December had been my holiday month starting with this, then Cameron and so on
so work from home is all I ever need
being a Herbalife Coach allowed me to do so
hence, I am so so grateful and proud to be a Herbalife Coach
helping people to lose or gain weight and maintain health make my job so fun! Love it!

If you wana know more about Herbalife, email me at
veronica-yap@hotmail.com

No comments: