Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Bangkok

Amazingly with Herbalife I can go to Bangkok!! Just because of Extravaganza, I can go to Bangkok with my mom. This Bangkok trip really awesome because I'm not only travel to 1 country, Thailand but 2 haha. First from Kuala Lumpur, I take bus to Johor Bahru. Had a half day trip there, bring mom to eat kuey teow kia (a  noodle soup) which is so famous at JB. Then of course rest a while. After that check in hotel and ready for tomorrow morning trip to Bangkok!

Early in the morning get ready and prepare ourselves. We will go to Singapore! wohoo... The airline, erm I had forgotten as this should be post half year back haha (sorry). Anyway, the airline really cool...the food is yummy-licious, the seat is ok, the best is which I never experience before with the previous low fare airline I fly with is there is a screen, or a monitor something for us to watch which channel we like, with the earphone. It is so cool!!! too bad im not sitting with mom, I wonder did she enjoy it. Hope she did.

The food, so delicious! We can order wine too. 

Wondering why I travel to Singapore for the flight? Just because I wana be with the gang haha! So my trip is
KL  >  JB  >  Singapore  >  Bangkok
I do enjoy it haha. Travelling is quite tired but I enjoy it. I love travel around, taking pictures, looking around. Importantly, open up my eyes and see the world, realizing how small potato am I, how big is this world. Sound sad haha lets make it another way. Looking at the world, the different cultural, the different places helps me to find out what can I do for others, what contribution I can give for others.

My gang. This is just a small part of it. Picture taken at Herbalife Thailand HQ

Well, the first day we arrived at Bangkok airport is getting ourselves a travel pack for our phone too! It is so not convenient without calling access or internet access. So there is some cheap deal at the airport arriving hall. You can choose any deal that suitable for your usage. So we got it and start our journey by check-in the hotel. We stay at Asia Hotel. Not bad the hotel. Near to the town and mall, the train just few minutes walking distance.
These are in the room but not free haha.
  
The room is spacious, and clean. 

So whenever go trip, go to have fun, dont bother much about diet, dont care about high calories because we have to enjoy the delicious and special local food, yet a Herbalife Healthy Breakfast still a must to keep us healthy and also maintain our weight and body for us to eat like nobody business haha! So morning of course a healthy breakfast, our herbalife aloe concentrate, teamix and shake. After that we will go to the cafe to enjoy our hotel breakfast!! Asking 'so much to eat, wont fat? wont double?' well this maybe will gain a  little bit weight and super full but I can enjoy the food. So have to beware of the quantity as well. The whole day I only gained 1kg, without Herbalife it will be dont know how many kg I gain haha.

The shake they prepared is just delicious!!

My breakfast set at hotel haha. Buffet.

So we go to Herbalife Asia biggest event which Extravaganza!! And of course we have our own leisure time. For dinner we get to choose where to eat. First night we walk along the street of our hotel and there are a lot of hawker. The food is cheap and delicious.For muslim is a bit hard to get non halal food. Need to find halal food. But not along the roadside because those are non halal. The pork satay, the sausages all just delicious. 

There is one special hawker and I love it. Is a pancake prepared by an Indian lady i guess. She is muslim so that is halal haha. The hawker is a bike with all her stuffs, her gas, her ingredients. Well those hawker are just moving stalls. The fruits also by bicycle. So special. Now get back with that pancake. There are various of flavors, you can choose which you prefer. I chose chocolate banana with egg. The taste is just amazing!! is a must try food!

Then there is this banana dessert, I dont really fancy it. I cant describe the taste, is like malays kuih those banana kerepek, sort of that. And there is also coconut ice-cream which is a must try desserts too. All those are just yummy..

Pancake. Banana dessert. Fried oyster egg. Pad Thai. Chicken rice. Wan Tan noodle.
Another night went to a restaurant near our hotel. Located behind of our hotel actually. Steak @ Smooooths the price is ok, reasonable and the taste is not bad. The smoothies is good! They have different of cuisine. If you have many people and many idea what to eat then can drop by this restaurant.



Hotel's buffet and pork leg by a restaurant.
 Now my post kinda upside down because I had forgotten which happened first haha. Anyway just let it be. Just remember those places will do. You can arrange your route later on haha.

Because some misunderstanding with a lady from Japan, whom also a Herbalife distributor, we have to meet up at Asiatique. This is  really a nice place. There have small shop lots selling clothes, bags, everything. There also have cafe and restaurant. And a very huge thing that captured my eyes! A giant ferries wheel!!!

i am from Malaysia







A huge attraction




Now, how we travel? There are few transportation in Bangkok which is very convenient. Taxi, tut tut cab, train. Taxi usually not by meter, they will set a price which is slightly bit expensive that the actual price of your distance. Of course is negotiable but dont too over, or else just ask them politely can it count by meter. 

Then another attraction is this Tut Tut cab where a very cute I dont call it a car is a bike, a huge bike haha. Dont like at it so small, a bike but it really fast. Bangkok is a heavy traffic place so if the traffic is heavy, or raining this ride, not recommendable because you dont want to stuck in the traffic inhaling those gas from the car or get wet cause by the rain. Driver will count the fare different. Sometimes depends on how many pax of u, sometimes depends on the distance. So do ask before get on the ride, usually, one ride, each pax wont around 50 baht. For the train, I had no experience it yet. When I try it,  i will share. 

Choose a nice decoration Tut Tut

Everybody know Bangkok is a shopping paradise. So we went to few mall, Platinum, Center World, Indra Square. I think Platinum Mall is really a must go mall for you who loves shopping. The things there are so cheap and nice. The quality is so so but reasonable at the price. Center World is a bit more pricey but of course, branded. Naraya is inside there. The biggest naraya. Everyone that goes in really come out with many bags haha.


My pretty mom

Lucky for us during our trip, there is a food festival and we can try so many different local food. Pad Thai, dessert and I really dont know the name. Mango sticky rice, salads, noodles and a lot.



Well, this trip really open up my mind as I see so many things. The food stall, those hawker, it is so easy to be found and people wont care much about the cleanliness haha..is a bit weird but so far so good, I dont have diarrhea haha.. 

I always want to go out of Malaysia, but I never really do it. Just because Herbalife I need to do it and no excuse for myself haha which is a good thing. Work trip I shall say but this is having fun more than work. Even if it is formal also having lots of fun. That's what Herbalife give me. That's the lifestyle. We work hard but we play harder. I cant wait for the next big event and it going to be Singapore!

Also because of Herbalife, own business no need to worry how many annual leaves I left, how many works waiting for me when I back to work, how am I going to apply for another trip or offday, just simply because I am the boss.

Feel free to ask me more about it. About Herbalife. About the business opportunity. About the weight management and about the nutrition. I am glad to help you. Leave a comment with email address, or just add my Facebook by searching veronica-yap@hotmail.com
This coke is cute right. 

No comments: