Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Too much

Most of the time u eat too much
Sometimes i talk too much
Most of the time i sleep too much
Everytime my laziness just way too much
What bother me most is im thinking too much
I dont know what im thinking it just an idea or what i wana do
I dont know what im thinking is really what happenning or just im thinking too much
I have no idea shall i proceed what in my mind or i ignore it
Too many times when that idea comes, when i had decided so, there is something you did or something happened make me stop from doing it
Too much consideration until i feel suffocated
Im no longer who i used to be
Im not the person whom i like to be anymore
Fine. Thats it. Im done.

No comments: