Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, March 7, 2014

10mins easy exercise at home

Thanks to CNY I had put on some weight a little bit run out of shape
Now I really confirm those biscuits and food is so evil
So had been changing my breakfast and dinner to Herbalife shakes, having solid meal for lunch
Doing exercise just 10minutes daily
Which is very simple exercise
Drink plenty of water which our body needed, 6 liters, 4liters of teamix and 2liters of plain water
And..my work out is so simple
Crunches, side crunches, cycling in the air, plank,side plank
Well if you want to know more about it
Just pm me, my email is veronica-yap@hotmail.com
With this routine 2weeks I had lost 2.4kgs!
It really cool to have this. At least I still eat food hahaha
Cant wait to see my transformation.
My 3rd week is coming. Keep it up!!

No comments: