Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Fat to Fit

So many talking about work out, about exercise, about gym, about getting fit!
Well, I cant be so outdated right? and Yes! I had joined the Fit Club at Damansara Utama for a month!
Gonna change from Fat to Fit
so question is, how about those who already fit? 
Then go from Fit to Fittest
there is never the best, only better than yesterday

Dear all, dont date me on Tuesday night because I going to exercise with a bunch of super lovely human
If want to find me then just go to Damansara Utama, I will be there from 7.30pm till 9.30pm
So what I am doing there for 2hours?
Well, I chit chat with friends over there, I burn about 1000calories there
is not really 2hours exercises, just I chit chat alot there haha

All the lovely human 


Some asked me, is it enough just an hour of exercise?
Hmm..it is enough for me as I had been doing 10minutes exercise daily at home so 1hour of hardcore *at least for me, it is* is enough

Their first time to FitClub


At the FitClub, I see a lot of people who really transformed!!! 
They look so much better than before
So if you looking for buddy to exercise together, join me, join us
why want to pay when there is a Free session =D 
If you around the corner, and got nothing to do, come and visit us
Our Ask Me How FitClub at Damansara Utama, same row with Baskin Robbins Ice-cream

My beloved mom. She look awesome? I want to be like that at her age  


Drop me an email if you interested: veronica-yap@hotmail.com
Follow me at 
Facebook : Veronica Yap Wai Ee
Instagram and Twitter : @Yapwaiee

Thats me after a month!








No comments: