Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

女大十八变. Pretty!

People always say 'Dont worry, when she grow up eventually will be slim and pretty'
That is what people always tell my mom.
Because since little girl I am already very very fat.
By the age of 12, my weight reached 72kg!! Im only 156cm
Can you imagine how cute am I..
People always say I am chubby. Indeed, when I was still a kid.
When I go to Form 1, the word chubby should not exist anymore, FAT seems to be the correct description.

Start to lose some weight after join Scout
Thanks for all the walking from school back home.
Still, not pretty but not ugly just cute
I remember my weight always around 67kg 65kg
Then go to form6 put on weight again because Rovers no need marching so on, no hardcore training

Got into uni put some then lose some weight of course
Well, hostel..university life..one meal a day
Most of the time instant noodle, milo with crackers
Definately lack of nutrition so my weight dropped until 62kg

If you know me long enough for sure you wil remember how cute I was
Now, I am transforming
With great nutrition I lost 10kgs in 3months
Shape up my body, am able to wear M size pants now
I just feel better about myself

Now doing transformation
Taking care of my food
Doing exercise daily, just 10mins
80% nutrition, 20% exercise

I am willing to share more about my daily routine and meal
Drop me a msg or email at
Veronica-yap@hotmail.com
Find me at Facebook, instagram, twitter also can

No comments: